Skip to content
- Pros: all iPhones support NFC, fast transaction
- Cons: NFC is not opened for the third-party developers
Google Pay (NFC)
- Pros: NFC based, fast transaction
- Cons: only high-end phones support NFC, less than 10% of Android phones
Google Pay (Ultra-sound)
- Pros: support all Android phones
- Cons: not for close proximity, not suitable to be used in automated fare collection
QR code-based Pay
- Pros: support all smartphones
- Cons: requires on-line transaction and transaction time is much more than 4 seconds.
iBonus Pay Technology (QR2/ BLE)
- Pros: support 99% smartphones IOS and Android OS
- Pros: work in off-line and the transaction time is less than 1 second.
- Cons: new to the market