Keith Lau, Managing Director
- Keith received BSc. Computer Engineer from the University of Alberta
- 30 years of Global Channel and Marketing Development Experience in High Tech. industry working for various NASDAQ listed companies in different cities such as Santa Clara, Beijing, and Hong Kong.
- Keith was recognized as a market innovator in the IT industry of Hong Kong as was featured in “IT files”, in 2003.
- Keith was awarded the top businessmen of the year in Hong Kong
- 2007 organized by Alibaba and Hong Kong TDC
Tony Siu, Technical Director
- Tony received First Class Honor in B.Sc Hon Computer Science, from Hong Kong Baptist University in 2001 and M.Sc Electronic Engineering, from the Chinese University of Hong Kong in 2005.
- Tony led the team to develop the iBonus® product from the very beginning and the product was awarded the Certificate of Merit in Consumer Product Design, Hong Kong Awards for Industry in 2002.
Raymond Ng, Technical Consultant
- Raymond Received B.Eng (Hons) in Electronic Engineering from Hong Kong University in 2001.
- He has been the designer of iBonus ® System Server since 2001.
- He has over 17 years of software engineering experience in smart card payment systems.
Kenneth Wong, Business Development Director
- Kenneth Wong has over 25 years of solid experience in both startup and public listed corporate companies which focus on hi-tech semiconductor and electronics industry.
- He has strong technical know-how in emerging technologies, IP licensing and international business development. Also he has successful track record in start-up, growth-driving and turn around.
- He is also the co-founder and executive VP of ValenceTech Ltd. and Legend-Valence Holding Ltd. which is fully-owned subsidiary of SRS Labs and Legend Group (changed to Lenovo Group now) respectively.