True Mobile-based Transit Ticketing System for Urban Mobility
- A barrier-free traveling for anyone with a smartphone.
- Every local transit operator can have their own identity, flexibility, and control.
- An extremely low investment with a potential of good cashflow from user deposit.
- Instant delivery of the system
Unique System Features:
- It supports 100% smartphones with a typical of 1 second transaction time
- Off-line based transaction
- It requires less service support.
- It requires no reliable Internet network and high availability server.
- Transactions are done in real-time but records are sent to the server in a delayed manner.
- Remote top-up of Mobile Wallet
- using Paypal, credit cards, or debit card
- Built-in with a contactless Smart Card system
- Remote top-up using Paypal, credit cards, or debit card
- Annual user license costing with no software cost upfront.
- Instant delivery
Major Cost Benefits:
- Off-line operation requires less costly Internet network and server investment and their operation cost
- Unlike account-based ticketing, credit card and other payment methods are only used for the top-up. There is no need for an expensive and complex clearing and settlement software system.
- Remote top-up for Mobile Wallet and Smart Card reduces the initial investment of many top-up stations and their subsequent operational cost.